Better Than Pam Coating
1/2 cup corn, canola or vegetable oil
1/2 cup shortening, room temperature
1/2 cup flour
Beat all ingredients with an electric mixer until it has increased in volume slightly and resembles marshmallow cream.
Store in a covered container in the cupboard. If it separates upon sitting, just stir before using.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
This is my niece Candace's favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie... she found it here http://tendercrumb.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-favorite-chocolate-chip-cookie.html
Jacques Torres' Secret Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Makes twenty-six 5-inch cookies or 8 1/2 dozen 1 1/4-inch cookies
1 pound unsalted butter
1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
2 1/4 cups packed light-brown sugar
4 large eggs
3 cups plus 2 tablespoons pastry flour
3 cups bread flour
1 tablespoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2 pounds bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reduce speed to low and add both flours, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and chocolate; mix until well combined.
- Using a 4-ounce scoop for larger cookies or a 1-ounce scoop for smaller cookies, scoop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until lightly browned, but still soft, about 20 minutes for larger cookies and about 15 minutes for smaller cookies.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
found these here http://allrecipes.com/Recipe-Tools/Print/Recipe.aspx?RecipeID=215376&origin=detail&&Servings=36
"These classic cookies are so named because they really do melt in your mouth!"
1 cup flour
1/2 cup Argo® OR Kingsford's® Corn
1/2 cup powdered sugar 3/4 cup butter OR margarine*
1 teaspoon Spice Islands® 100% Pure
Bourbon Vanilla Extract
1. Combine flour, corn starch and powdered sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Beat butter in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture and vanilla; beat until well blended. (If necessary, refrigerate dough 30 minutes to 1 hour or until easy to handle.)
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly with floured fork.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove; cool completely on wire racks. Store in a tightly covered container.
Ingredients 1 lb. Ground meat 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon Oregano ½ teaspoon garlic powder...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling Ingredients 1 cup half-and-half 1 (3 7/8 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix 1 tablespoon Dream Whip D...