- 1 pkg dry cake mix -white or yellow
- 1/3 c butter, room temperature
- 2 lg eggs, divided
- 29 oz can light peach slices, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until crumbly. Set aside 1 ½ c. crumbs for topping.
3. Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 10 minutes.
4. Cut peach slices into 1” pieces; Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
5. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy. Spread over top of peaches.
6. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
7. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving; Serves 12. Store leftovers in refrigerator.