• 5 large eggs
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoons mustard
• 1 tablespoon white vinegar
• 1 tablespoon hot sauce
• 4 slices bacon
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• salt and pepper, to taste
• crackers or chips, for dipping
1. Put eggs in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn off the heat and cover for 20 minutes. Allow eggs to cool enough to peel.
2. While the eggs are cooking, fry four slices of bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble bacon into small pieces.
3. In a large bowl, mix together mayo, mustard, hot sauce, vinegar, cheese, and crumbled bacon.
4. In a small bowl, use a fork to mash the eggs into small chunks. You could also use a food processor or a potato masher. Add the eggs to the mayo and mustard mixture and stir together. Chill, if desired.
5. Serve with crackers or potato chips for dipping.
Ingredients 1 lb. Ground meat 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon Oregano ½ teaspoon garlic powder...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling Ingredients 1 cup half-and-half 1 (3 7/8 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix 1 tablespoon Dream Whip D...