- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package brownie mix (prepared)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
Brownie S’mores Pie Directions:- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of each pie crust with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/2 of the prepared brownie batter into each pie crust.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes (check with a toothpick or fork).
- Cover pies with marshmallows and place under broiler for about one minute (until marshmallows get toasty).
Yields two pies.
10 oz jar maraschino cherries 1 white cake mix reserved cherry juice enough milk to make 1 cup of liquid 1 stick melted butter 2 tsp...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...