- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package brownie mix (prepared)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
Brownie S’mores Pie Directions:- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of each pie crust with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/2 of the prepared brownie batter into each pie crust.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes (check with a toothpick or fork).
- Cover pies with marshmallows and place under broiler for about one minute (until marshmallows get toasty).
Yields two pies.
Ingredients 1 lb. Ground meat 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon Oregano ½ teaspoon garlic powder...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling Ingredients 1 cup half-and-half 1 (3 7/8 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix 1 tablespoon Dream Whip D...