* 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
* 1 (15.5 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
* 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
* 1/2 medium onion, chopped
* 1/4 green bell pepper, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 cup Italian salad dressing
* 3/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
Mix beans, peas, tomatoes, corn, onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno peppers in a large bowl. Season with garlic salt. Add dressing and cilantro; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
2 cups quartered mushrooms 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup snow peas 8 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...