o 1 cup water, plus
o 1 tablespoon water ( 70-80 F)
o 1 large eggs
o 4 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
o 3 1/4 cups bread flour
o 1/4 cup sugar
o 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
o 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
o 2 tablespoons melted butter ( for dinner rolls only) (optional)
o 2 tablespoons shortening ( for dinner rolls only) (optional)
1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients from flour through yeast in order as recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Select the basic bread setting.
3. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing, if needed add 1-2T of water or flour.
4. Bake as normal.
5. For dinner rolls.
6. Mix in bread machine but use only the dough option.
7. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking pan (I always use a metal pan).
8. When dough is finished shape into 15 uniformly sized balls. I always grease my hands with shortening to smooth the dough out and it helps keep the dough from drying out.
9. Cover and let the rolls rise in a warm, draft free place until risen to the desired size.
10. I let them about double in size.
11. Bake in a 350° oven about 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
12. After removing from the oven, brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter.
13. Take out of pan and let completely cool before storing.
~For crust: 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened ⅔ cup packed brown sugar 2⅔ cups all-purpose flour ½ teaspoon salt For topping: ...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling Ingredients 1 cup half-and-half 1 (3 7/8 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix 1 tablespoon Dream Whip D...