1/4 cup each finely chopped pecans, walnuts, and almonds. (I used a little more of each and made a thinker crust)
1/2 cup finely chopped vanilla wafers.
2 TBLS melted butter
1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
1 1/3 cups sugar
5 large eggs
16 ozs sour cream
1/4 cup flour
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. lemon juice
Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9 inch buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2" up the sides of the pan, set aside.
All above ingredients should be at room temperature before your begin.
3. Start by beating the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
4. Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process.
5. Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.
6. Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg.
7. When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well. 8. Add the sour cream last and beat well.
9. Pour cream cheese into the spring pan.
10. Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
11. When time is up, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.
12. After one hour, remove from oven.
13. Let cool enough before the cheesecake is put into the refrigerator for 24 hours.
14. A cheesecake should season. The wait is worth it. The flavor ripens and becomes enriched.
2 cups quartered mushrooms 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup snow peas 8 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...