This a definate keeper...I made this and did not use the ground beef, italian sausage ot the cheddar cheese ....I just cut up the biscuits poured the sauce over them added sliced onions, sliced green olives, sprinkled the mozzarella cheese and then covered with pepperoni..baked for about 35 to 40 minutes or until the pepperoni's started to brown...this is really really easy and good!!
• 1 pound ground beef or italian sausage ( I didn't use)
• 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni
• 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce (I used ragu pizza sauce)
• 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
• 1/2 onion, sliced and separated into rings
• 1 (10 ounce) can sliced black olives ( I used green olives)
• 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
• 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (I didn't use)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Stir in pepperoni, and cook until browned. Drain excess fat. Stir in pizza sauce. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2. Cut biscuits into quarters (I use scissors), and place in the bottom of baking dish. Spread meat mixture evenly over the biscuits. Sprinkle top with onion, olives and mushrooms.
3. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving
4oz. can diced green chilies (these are mild) 8oz. sharp cheddar cheese (grated) 8oz. Monterey jack cheese (grated) 1 lg can evaporated m...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...