* 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
* 3/4 cup vegetable oil
* 3/4 cup warm tap water
* 4 eggs
* 1 package (3 ounces) lemon jello
* 1 teaspoon lemon extract
TANGY CITRUS GLAZE:
* 2/3 cup orange juice
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
* For cake, combine all ingredients in large bowl. Beat at low speed until moistened, then at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup tube pan. Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then remove cake and place on wire rack.
* For glaze, combine ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes. Place platter under wire rack. Using toothpick, poke holes in top of cake; pour glaze over top and sides. Allow cake to cool completely before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Ingredients 1 lb. Ground meat 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon Oregano ½ teaspoon garlic powder...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...