Thursday, November 20, 2008

Peanut Butter Fudge

I used to make peanut butter fudge years ago and had lost the recipe. If my memory serves me right (haha) this sounds like it might be the one....I will make some and keep my fingers crossed!!

Peanut Butter Fudge
In a 2 qt pot add:
3 cups sugar
1 cup milk
Cook over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes, until mixture forms soft ball when you drop ½ tsp. of it in a cup of cold water. (use a candy thermometer and let it reach 238 degrees it seems to take much longer than 5-6 minutes.)

Remove from heat and add:
1 rounded tablespoon of butter
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
12-oz jar creamy peanut butter
1 7-oz jar marshmallow whip

Stir until all blended with a rubber spatula. Place in a greased 13x9-inch pan. (I use a 9x9-in pan.) Refrigerate until hard. Cut into squares. Cover with plastic wrap before refrigerating. Keeps 2 weeks in the refrigerator.

1 comment:

7graham said...

Chocolate AND Peaunut butter!!!! Larry will love this. I am gonna have to try it

Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas

2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheddar cheese 12-14 corn tortillas 3 tablespoons butter 1 cup sour cream 1 4 oz can of diced gr...