1 pound bulk pork sausage
4 cups water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup uncooked quick grits
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1. Spray shallow 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
3. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, heat water and salt to boiling. Slowly stir in grits; reduce heat. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and the butter until melted. Stir in eggs, milk and sausage.
4. Pour grits mixture into casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
5. Bake casserole uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
2 cups quartered mushrooms 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup snow peas 8 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...