makes 2 dozen muffins
These Golden Oatmeal Muffins, made with Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Golden Cake Mix, are absolutely delicious -- especially when served warm with a little butter. Why not also try them with your favorite preserves?
* 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Butter Recipe Golden Cake Mix
* 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 3/4 cup milk
* 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
* 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 ºF. Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
2. Combine cake mix, oats and salt in large bowl. Add milk, eggs and melted butter; stir until moistened. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
3. Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 to 10 minutes. Loosen carefully before removing from pan. Serve with honey or your favorite jam.
Ingredients 1 lb. Ground meat 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon Oregano ½ teaspoon garlic powder...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...