"This is a wonderful combination of flavors and its baked in a pie plate. My family loves this. Serve warm with maple syrup."
• 4 ounces bacon
• 1 cup baking mix
• 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons white sugar
• 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, beat together baking mix, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, milk, maple syrup, sugar and eggs until only small lumps of cheese remain. Pour into prepared pie plate.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of pancake comes out clean. Sprinkle bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top of pancake. Bake until cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4oz. can diced green chilies (these are mild) 8oz. sharp cheddar cheese (grated) 8oz. Monterey jack cheese (grated) 1 lg can evaporated m...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...