• 1 pound(s) asparagus
• 3/4 pound(s) fettuccine
• 4 tablespoon(s) butter, cut into pieces
• 1 cup(s) heavy cream
• 1 pinch(s) grated nutmeg
• 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
• 1/8 teaspoon(s) fresh-ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
1. Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them. Cut the asparagus spears into 1-inch pieces. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the fettuccine until almost done, about 8 minutes. Add the asparagus; cook until it and the pasta are just done, about 4 minutes longer.
2. Drain the pasta and asparagus. Toss with the butter, cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper and Parmesan. Serve with additional Parmesan.
~For crust: 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened ⅔ cup packed brown sugar 2⅔ cups all-purpose flour ½ teaspoon salt For topping: ...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling Ingredients 1 cup half-and-half 1 (3 7/8 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix 1 tablespoon Dream Whip D...