• 1 pound(s) asparagus
• 3/4 pound(s) fettuccine
• 4 tablespoon(s) butter, cut into pieces
• 1 cup(s) heavy cream
• 1 pinch(s) grated nutmeg
• 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
• 1/8 teaspoon(s) fresh-ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
1. Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them. Cut the asparagus spears into 1-inch pieces. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the fettuccine until almost done, about 8 minutes. Add the asparagus; cook until it and the pasta are just done, about 4 minutes longer.
2. Drain the pasta and asparagus. Toss with the butter, cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper and Parmesan. Serve with additional Parmesan.
4oz. can diced green chilies (these are mild) 8oz. sharp cheddar cheese (grated) 8oz. Monterey jack cheese (grated) 1 lg can evaporated m...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...