Original recipe yield 60 bacon wrapped appetizers
• 1 pound sliced bacon
• 5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch chunks
• 60 wooden toothpicks
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the sugar and ranch dressing mix in a shallow bowl.
3. Cut the bacon slices in half the short way. Wrap half a bacon slice around each chunk of chicken, and secure it with a toothpick. Roll the bacon-wrapped chicken pieces in the sugar-ranch dressing mixture. Place the bacon wraps on the prepared baking sheets, and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, the bacon is sizzling, and the crust is browned.
Ingredients 1 lb. Ground meat 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon Oregano ½ teaspoon garlic powder...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
found this recipe here http://fishfoodblog.com/2010/04/crispy-potato-roast/ Serves 8* Ingredients: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted...