If you like stuffed peppers you will like this soup.
UNSTUFFED PEPPER SOUP
* 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
* 3 large green peppers, chopped
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
* 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
* 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes,
* 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained (optional)
* 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
1. In a dutch oven or large saucepan, cook beef, peppers, and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in the broth, soup, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
3. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the rice, heat through and serve.
~For crust: 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened ⅔ cup packed brown sugar 2⅔ cups all-purpose flour ½ teaspoon salt For topping: ...
1 pint whipping cream 1 c. granulated sugar 3/4 c. light corn syrup Pinch of salt 1 1/2 (10 oz. each) bags regular marshmallows, c...
The Secret to Georgetown Cupcake's AND Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1...
Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling Ingredients 1 cup half-and-half 1 (3 7/8 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix 1 tablespoon Dream Whip D...